Online Speed Dating » Singles in San Jose, United States » Native American » Page - 5

Singles in San Jose, United States are online now and ready to go on dates with you for free. SpeedDate is the fastest way to meet new people in real-time.
Bruce , 49, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesWatching a Movie at Home
Where You Were RaisedSpain
Others Noticewhen i met the right women here
Secretplaying around while on horse
Edmund , 47, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
More About MeHello Everyone am Edmund Holmes am not so good at this internet stuff as am new to it call me old school Lol.. Anyway, ni just like to enjoy life to.the fullest, to explore to travel ,,i believe that every day is a learning experience,,that's why i have a good sense of humor , of course i like the good things in life ,,,if i could do it why not but,,,also the simple things in life are the ones that make me happy,,,,, am looking for someone to share my life with someone i can share my amazing world with and am not here to Fuss. Life is too short for that.am not looking for perfection ,,, because am not perfect myself,,, gosh i don"t ask for much... but i believe Honesty is the best Policy......
Political Affiliationconservative
Who I Would Like to MeetHonesty
Favorite MusicCold Play
Favorite MoviesRomance
Where You Were Raisedliverpool
Others Noticemy shoulders
Favorite Foodvegetables
Favorite PlacesRome
Friday or Saturday Nights Icinema
Life GoalsTo be happy
ninveh , 34, Female seeking Male, San Jose, CA
Political Affiliationnon
Favorite Musicwhatever
Favorite Foodall kinds eccpet sea food . . . . . . lol
Friday or Saturday Nights Ispeening time with freinds
Life Goalslive in peace
jim , 67, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
Where You Were Raisedin clif.
Others Noticehi may face
ryan , 44, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
Dating Statuslooking for the right one
More About Mei an extremely going person,i love to make people laugh,looking for the woman to spend the rest of my life withnnnn I am very independent, extremely friendly, outgoing and down-to-Earth, and In love to laugh. I have a big heart and wear it on my sleeve. I'm very honestn and a person always knows where they stand with me. I'm not a gym-rat, but In do take care of myself. I eat very healthy 80% of the time, the other 20% isn dessert - my weakness!.
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesMusic Football
Favorite MusicRock, Blues, Rn B, Rap, Oldies, Pop , Country music, jazz, Classical and any good music
Where You Were Raisedtexas
Secretyou have to get to know me before i tell you these
tim , 56, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
Dating Statuslooking for my lifes jurney partner
Favorite Booksautoworld magezines myhobbies are car restore`ingmaking old look likeb new
Favorite Fooditailion
Favorite Placessanta cruz and halfmoon bay with my crab nets and ccrab pots some good compannionship a bottle of wine what else do you need the moon shines above sets the mood for a perfect evning
bernardina , 27, Female seeking Female, San Jose, CA
Hobbies / Interests / ActivitiesChill n watch tv or movies
Who I Would Like to MeetCarring fun happy enjoys me lol
Favorite MusicRap n rnb
Favorite TV ShowsFamily guy,hang over
Favorite MoviesFunny like hang over
Where You Were Raisedsan JOSE CALI
Others Noticemy smile.and my personality
Favorite FoodCarrot cake,indian tacos
Favorite PlacesSomewhere together with u will make me happy
Friday or Saturday Nights IChillinf
Virgil , 40, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
More About MeI am looking for someone to complete my life. Recently devorced out of my control. Family values are real important to me. I like to cuddle, and enjoy kissing.
Favorite MusicEminem
Favorite MoviesAction,horror,comedy
CHD321 , 54, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
Favorite MusicAlittle of everything...
Favorite TV ShowsAny Thing That Is Interesting...
Favorite MoviesSame As Previous...
Favorite BooksNutrition Information...
Favorite FoodFoods Prepared On An Open Flame...
Favorite PlacesNothing Fancies Me At This Moment...
Friday or Saturday Nights IAnywhere if they are truely looking :-)
KENT , 28, Male seeking Female, San Jose, CA
More About MeBored
Favorite MusicR&B
Favorite TV ShowsLaw and order: suv
Favorite MoviesFriday
Favorite BooksN/A
Friday or Saturday Nights ILike to go bowl or go to the clubs

By Ethnicity
Native American
« Back to all options
By Languages
English (131)
Spanish (30)
Other (11)